Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Immigrate

I’m Murdock Trooper, major of Fire Royal’s special force, division 96th. In army, they call me “Hitman”. I need to Immigrate to a small island with my president of Fire Royal. We have to move because the Dark Royal and Thunder Royal (Counter-strike) are attacking us. They are bombing, shooting rockets and use their giant robots army to attacking us. They want more land and money. Many citizens be refugee and move around for more security. We have to move for more safety and get away from attack. Out there, we can try to plan to attack or defense. I don’t like to move out there, it so quite and tedious. One that island have only one archaic urban. One other bad thing is this island is on Ring of Fire. I can’t leave my soldiers in the homeland and died. Day by day, our lands are losing more and more, I can’t sit here and watch that happen. “I have to do something” I say to my self. The other region to make me stay out here is protecting the president. I want to stop the enemies before to late. I try to ask my general for permission to come back, but he doesn’t let me go. He wants to keep me because I was one of his best soldiers. Maybe, some other soldiers will follow me if I come back. If I can come back, I will come to division 85th camp. This camp stay outskirts of the capital. This is the best ways we can attack them. This is never over.
 This is Fire Royal's special force.                                Division 96th

No comments:

Post a Comment